Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Redemption Issue

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 05:20 PM)
Luckychetan21
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
Dear Samsung,

I am a proud owner of S21 Plus bought on 14th March,2021..While buying this device we have been told that..We can redeem offer of Galaxy Active Watch @Rs.990/- w.e.f. 20th March 2021..

Today we are on 27th March,2021 Yet...we are unable to claim it...as its not live yet...

Please advise...

Regards,

Chetan
25 Comments
AdarshS21
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
actually the watch is out of stock. I am waiting for the same. it will be available till 30 April. so it's fine for now. but samsung really played with emotions. they should have gone as per the date.
you can chat through samsung chat. they will answer you and satisfy you with a fine reply that after 30 March it will be available.
Luckychetan21
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Yes..it feels like samsung cheated us
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
It's in their policy they can withdraw offer without prior notice. So if it's out of stock for long we won't be able to redeem it
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Read point 9 carefully they can withdraw the offer so never mind If you don't get one
0 Likes
Sankulnagpal
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

My dear you please read Section 2 Clause 46 point number 4 of the Consumer Protection Act which regards any contract or terms and conditions entitling a party to the contract (Samsung) to terminate such contract unilaterally, without reasonable cause as an "Unfair Contract" making Samsung Liable for the so called "Cheating"

0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Bro I don't have any idea about consumer protection law just quoted ssmsung policy that I agreed while purchase
0 Likes
Luckychetan21
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Got Claim...its live now
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Support1
Options
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Aryan2021
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Online Store
I activated my device on 18th March. It's still not showing for me. I have recording of the calls with samsung care and the redeem document. Going to upload to all social platform and online consumer help. Then this will be good lesson for samsung.