Flipkart big savings day 2-7th May

I just recently bought F62 at 22K.🥲🥲
20 Comments
Samsung Online Store
Return that
Rohith_1
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Returning through flipkart is impossible bro. I got the device on 11th April and as soon I saw some issues I gave for replacement the same day. They kept on extending the date for resolving issues.First they said they will resolve my issue by 14th ,then they said 17th,then 19th and by 19th they said replacement is not possible and that they will give refund return option from seller side. And they collected by bank details. I already canceled my train on 19th because of this issue. They said refund will come within 7 business days. So I trusted them again.Beleiving refund will come before 26th I booked my train again 26th. But on 24th I got a message saying technician visit on 25th. Now I have already booked my train twice and now they are proceeding with replacement 🙃. I have been in touch with them for more than a week and now they change everything again.I called them once more to know why have they not yet gave me the refund. Then they say that someone has provided me with the wrong information and that they never intended to provide refund. This got on my nerves.They don't take any responsibility. I have all their call recordings with proof of promising me a refund. Now if 25th is the technician visit I couldn't cancel my train on 26th coz I have important things to do already two weeks since I placed replacement. So I had to cancel the order and be satisfied with my product. And return policy date way past 🥲
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Samsung Online Store
I have faced exactly same issue with flipkart with laptop purchase.
Hence if other options (Amazon, Reliance Digital, even offline stores) I prefer those Vs Flipkart even if i have pay little extra.
With Flipkart there is no guarantee and piece of mind.

Also since I didn't have any issues like you with travel, train booking so I followed case with their support, escalated, and finally got refund after more than 1 month.
Rohith_1
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
I am glad you got atleast the refund bro.👍And I also root for your wait.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
And order it again
Rohith_1
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Return policy over bro..only 7 days return policy. I ordered on 11th April
0 Likes
joshibhai
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
I have purchase 31 march 24000😭😭
Rohith_1
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
I can feel you bro😔. This time they have truly done us. I hope @joshibhaj you find a piece of calm by realizing that there are peolple like us who bought F62 sharing the same pain. Try to have a nice day 😊..this soon shall pass..
Samsung Online Store
Is there any heating issues?