Original topic:

Delivery delay

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 08:01 PM)
gauravjainbng
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store

I am from Bangalore and had booked tab 7 on 6th sep and havent received till now, raised a complaint. Got a response that it will take 7-10 days more for it to be packed itself. Thinking to cancel it. Pathetic service and 

0 Likes
5 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
once contact them on WhatsApp and also by using get help section
then decide about cancellation
NanthakumarE
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Those **bleep** did exactly same to me.100% true this is what happening in samsung.

Actually this is a illegal theft they are doing . Let me explain.

First they will accept the offer but the bill wont generate.

Officially you didn't buy that product but you sent the money with tax.

Second they will try to hold the product without dispatch as much as possible without generating a bill. At least for a month. Depends on the customer forces.

Here the theft is , They are holding our money in their account for at least a month and the interest would be humongous. 

For example , If you buy a product worth 1 lakhs . A month of bank deposit would give you credit upto 1.25 %. this is from one person. Lets calculate allover the india.

Note : This may be the only reason. May be my opinion.

0 Likes
Infinity2307
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

I've ordered the same on 6th sept in Delhi. Still no response other than that automated reply that it'll be processed in 7-10 days. Can't find any solution and have payed 2 EMI's already. 

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly contact us through given channel 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) or 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sanjaysanju111
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
I ordered galaxy watch 4 on 7th September but the order is not delivered so far. I lodged complaint on samsung phone and they are saying that it will take 10 days more. Thinking to cancel the order. Very pathetic and lethargic service by samsung.
0 Likes