Original topic:

Delivery Delayed

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 07:39 AM)
keshav_note20ultra
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
I pre-ordered galaxy watch4 on 30/08/2021 from Samsung shop which I was supposed to get by 13/09/2021 and now I got the mail that delivery will be delayed, it's really very disappointing 
12 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Don't be disappointed man, even my delivery for Buds2 was supposed to be completed by 11th, but now its said to be done on 17th. Almost everyone who pre-ordered these products are facing this. Just have a little more patience and have a great day 🙂.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
But samsung shop really need to enhance their service, this is the only part I don't like from samsung
Samsung Online Store
IF YOU ORDERED ON SAMSUNG SHOP APP
THEN YOU CALL TO
SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE
THEY WILL RESOLVE THIS !

TRY IT ONCE !
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Thank you buddy I'll try this
0 Likes
rajeeva2
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

My order has been delayed too. I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Buds on 14Aug21 for delivery in Singapore. While making the order it was stated "Ships 2Sep21". I have been following up regularly to check the status of my order and the information provided is false and misleading. I chatted with the customer service a few times about this,  first on 2nd Sep and was told delivery would take place same day! This was for a gift and so I had planned my day accordingly. Unfortunately the info provided was completely wrong and there has been no sign of the delivery till now. When I check the order status now it still says "Arrives on 02/09/2021 Standard Delivery" and Ships Sep2, 2021". It also says "Preparing Dispatch" (since 2Sep). Customer Service is useless. Extremely annoying and frustrating experience. No solution or information has been provided as to when and if I will actually get what I ordered. Samsung has actually launched the product in Singapore on 10Sep so least they can do is give the customer an option to physically collect from their shop, but not even that. They don't even allow to cancel the order. Pathetic service. I will never order from Samsung again. Worst experience ever.

Samsung Online Store
Buddy it's really annoying the way samsung shop provides its services.I have the same situation I was supposed to get it by today only but it has not been shipped yet.Customer care executive would always tell the product would be on time but its the worst way they handle it really frustrating and irritating, never gonna place any order from Samsung shop in future
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
Have you got the buds live? Am still didn't yet. Its been a month since I ordered.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
I ordered galaxy watch....and after so many call to customer care executive they dispatched my item...I got it now
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
About that 6k voucher?
0 Likes