Original topic:

Buds+

(Topic created on: 03-15-2020 12:51 PM)
Samsung Online Store
Finally they let me order the Buds+ and luckily I got black colour which I wanted.

Samsung Online Store
Bro after 72 hours of inserting SIM card in your phone, Download Samsung Shop from play store.

Make sure the phone number you ordered with is in ur first sim slot + Moreover the activation of your phone should be done with the same number you ordered with.

Now making sure of those things Login with the same number In samsung shop.

then goto for you tab and you will see a place to check ur eligibility by entering your SIM1 IMEI number and if everything went well you can buy Buds+ from there at discounted price.
Samsung Online Store
hello bro can you help me out as I am unable to login to Samsung shop using my phone number it automatically picks up my email ID which was used to create Samsung account and that Samsung account is linked to the phone number from which I ordered
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
yes Bro, Go to Settings> Samsung account> then add your number to ur account (the number u used to order your phone). and then uninstall Samsung Shop and Reinstall and login.@shashwat
0 Likes
sandy8890
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
tysm
0 Likes
sandy8890
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
😎
0 Likes
rishibhasin
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
this works after 24 hours of inserting sim also , just got my s20 ultra yesterday and ordered galaxy buds plus ,had one more also which I ordered on actual price, they are way better than original buds
Samsung Online Store
Official terms and conditions says "72 hours" now Idk if someone say they preordered Buds+ on the same date of phone delivery.
0 Likes
Shivasrs
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Where are you from ?
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
India
0 Likes
rishibhasin
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store