Original topic:

Boycott Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-19-2021 09:08 AM)
ShameSamsungM30s
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
Samsung M30s getting hang time and again and getting restarted.....does these such reputed companies give Updated with bugs in it to destroy your phone..Pathetic experience...even after switching my phone I preferred Samsung.and it's just 1.5 years...I would never expect this kind of service. Just to repair I've to pay Rs 9000. I would rather buy a new one...and boycott Samsung
13 Comments
Harisaif
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
It is not a unknown problem brother.. it is called business ethics. If a phone works well for a long time would you buy a new phone?? No you won't. If a phone receives updates more than two years, then the updates will slow down the devices.. Try these.. 1. backup ur data and do a full factory reset, if the prblm persists download the firmware that was released with the phn launch and install it using odin..
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Yes buy a new one if you can
Raise the matter on social media
And send mail using screenshots of 5 to 6 restart issue from community to various news editors and Samsung ceo and service head, if they receive in bulk, the issue will be highlighted
support@gsmarena.com
Mohammad.asif@intoday.com

https://www.fonearena.com/blog/342299/samsung-galaxy-m-series-a-series-auto-restart-freezing-issue.h...

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/samsung-galaxy-m-series-and-a-series-users-in-india-...
Samsung Online Store
Its An Internal issue of exynos 9611 please get fix by a board change or replace your device
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Oh bro please comment with some sense.. what do you mean by internal issue & change board? 😡 😡 😡 our money have no value?
What internal samsung internal issue? If samsung internal issue then why user have to pay such a huge amount? Are you in your sense don't be a salary less salesman of samsung 😡 😡 😡
Harisaif
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
Yes.. changing motherboard will cost you a lot.. downgrade ur phn's software version using odin..
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
LOOTING CUSTOMER/USERS IN NAME OF MOTHERBOARD REPLACEMENT !
#UntestedUpdate !
#WakeupSamsung
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Samsung Online Store
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
do not buy samsung any M & F series!
do not go with any samsung phone with exynos otherwise will face any kind of issues sooner or later! Mind it!
Do not buy samsung phones with core ui!
Do not buy samsung without latest & basic feature!
& if you want to buy any samsung phones think 10 times more than you usually think
Buy samsung phones if you love samsung more than your hard earned money!
Buy samsung if 5-10 k more price with less features doesn't matter for you!
Samsung Online Store
Lol my m21 and a50 run fine with exynos 9611 and exynos 9610 take care and your phone will last years be care less dead phone next day my a50 is still here with me 2 years plus 5 plus hour sot from 2 days on freaking 2 year old battery