Suggest best mobile at 25k with 5g support 
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Don't stick on 5G
5G is going to be delayed more and more due to covid
We will not be able to use 5G before 2025 completely
Buy Galaxy A52 its awesome
But if you want 5G phone them wait for A week, Samsung is going to launch Galaxy M42 with Snapdragon 750G(5G) as per leaks and it would be under 30k
Then choose between M42 5G and A52
saink
Active Level 8
Samsung Online Store
No we will get 5g connectivity mostly by this end of year or by next year
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
If you can wait, wait for some time A52 5G is going to release.
0 Likes
Avi7308
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
go for mi oppo vivo dont by samsung...
0 Likes
saink
Active Level 8
Samsung Online Store
Y??
0 Likes
Avi7308
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
u dont get what u paying...nowadays samsung dont maintain the quality day by day samsung degrading the quality of phone by giving monthly security updates right now i m using samsung high and device note10 plus mobile which mobiles camera is verygood when this mobile have android 10 version but after android 11 update #samsung kill this mobiles camera in everyway if compare note10plus camera and mi note7 pro cameras pics...the quality is same where as mi note7 pro price is only 15k and samsung note10 plus launching price 85 k...now u decied what to buy....u look at this community people even s21ultra user are complaining about thaier mobile and u very well know the price of s21ultra mobile...at least now a days oppo vivo mi mobile company gives a snapdragon processor which is far better then cheap quality exynos processor
saink
Active Level 8
Samsung Online Store
True👍
But every mobile have some defects.
Samsung have clean UI,good display and best security. If Samsung improves camera, adding user demanded basic features like applock,net meter,sd processor in all mobiles then none of the mobile can be on upper hand.
Avi7308
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
u r right brother samsung should give a snapdragon processor to 25k and above high end device...exynos processor generates too much heat and throttled the overall process of mobile and shut down the apps....i never get notification of temprature is too high for using camera in mi note7 pro...but in my note10 plus if capture 10 to 15 photos then i definitely get this notification in 12gb ram and 256gb internal memory version...
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
You can go for mi 10i
Or moto g 5g if u hate miui and love clean android.
And don't go for mtk dimensity 800 or 1000 they are trash, throttles af
0 Likes
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Wait for the A52 5g variant ..