Original topic:

AC installation

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 11:02 PM)
MoumitaB
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
I have purchased and received delivery of Samsung AC with Part No. AR24TV3HFWKNNA.  My invoice no. is DE2PM2021100097.  I am awaiting for split AC installation asap.  Please revert.  Best regards,
3 Comments
ezpser
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
These days there will be no such services . As physicall contact is restricted .. it will be violation of WHO SOP as well as Govt of india standard of procedure violation

Ecommerce delivery , in house fooding at restora , Techicial visit inside home repair or installation can only be done with authority permission. otherwise You have to wait till pandemic precaution rules revised .

samsung needs District administration permission to carry out such service . So which is not permitted

If You grant permission and declare that you allow them and if you or your family get infection of SARS COV 2 there is no liability of samsung than only it is possible

AC comes under NON ESSENTIAL SERVICES so no such request will be accepted

If you do live in a GREEN ZONE than You may approach for the request but finall decision will be carried out by your local govt authorities whether it can be allowed or not
0 Likes
MoumitaB
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Thanks for your reply. I grant permission and declare that if me or my family gets infected of SARS COB 2 there is no liability of Samsung. Our location isin green zone.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Contact customer care. No one from samsung reply here on users concern.
0 Likes