Original topic:

samsung health app reports step counts wrongly

(Topic created on: 10-02-2020 04:23 PM)
harkanwal
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Health
This is basically a question to developers of samsung health app. 
Problem scenario
I selected cycling manually in samsung health app on galaxy s10 lite running with latest Android and latest app version.
In cycling work out, when i am actually riding cycle, the app is not supposed to count the steps but it is couting the steps. I checked it many times before I put this post here. Need to check and correct it immediately.
In active minutes per day, it shows the walking time genuinely of few minutes but the steps count is in 4 digits e.g. 6000 steps in 3 minutes of walking. How could it be possible? 

Thanks
Harkanwal
0 Likes
8 Comments
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
during cycling also it will count steps as step movement is being carried out even you are cycling. speed and amount of steps will increase
0 Likes
harkanwal
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
I have fitbit and garmin also and these report cycling as cycling only, what could be the difference?
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
its reports steps so this only can be to be accurate with proper add on hardware . incompatible device will no longer report accuracy

these are not medical equipment and all states it will not work as same as others do .. this is just for self diagnostics, not trusted diagnosis or medical diagnosis
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Health
app is not supported cycling? then what is this ?🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
harkanwal
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
i did not say, app do not support cycling. I said, it is also counting steps along with cycling riding.
0 Likes
harkanwal
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
I will change the place of handset in next cycle riding exercise and will see , if steps are still counted.
0 Likes
Samsung Health
report via Feedback section on Error Reports in Samsung Members
0 Likes
deepyanti
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

yes i agree they should be careful with the health related stuff and make it more of accurate so that any person my get in contact with an doctor right away,
They Should work like chatbot http://s.engati.com/2r4 in which we can have a conversation and ask question about our symptoms thats how they can create exceptional service.

0 Likes