Original topic:

Tracking and reminders

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 10:07 AM)
TarunDewangan
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Health
Hey samsung health community and developers, 

I was wondering why we don't have some reminders or tracker for water or liquid consumption for those who follows regular exercise and due to some busy schedule they were unable to have health food or liquid on time.

I am looking some kind of reminder which can be scheduled on particular time period like between 10AM to 10PM.

I hope will get such option in samsung health or reminders app.
3 Comments
Samsung Health
I suppose, you are asking for reminders from health app. I created reminders for that on my Samsung Reminders app.
0 Likes
TarunDewangan
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
I'm looking for a scheduled reminder, like reminder should start from today 10AM and should repeat 10 times until 10PM then stop for day and repeat it again next day the same.
0 Likes
Samsung Health
In that case create reminders on your Samsung Reminder app as recurring reminders. I'm attaching my reminder screenshot for you to understand. I have five like this - one for morning, one for day, evening, before bed. I suppose you get the idea. These reminders repeats every day on the time I scheduled. Like I scheduled one to remind me to drink water before bed, it reminds me to drink water at 2300 hrs every day.

Hope it helps.

Screenshot_20201126-120915_Reminder.jpg