Original topic:

So guys any problem with galaxy health app?

(Topic created on: 04-09-2019 03:48 PM)
AshuAgrahari
★★
Options
Samsung Health
Comment below for any queries about the Samsung Health app.

0 Likes
6 Comments
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
just climb on stairs from G to 4th floor everyday 1 time and u will be fit and free from heart attacks
its that simple ... u don't need fitness belts n health care apps
pplz who walk at night or morning in garden ... i suggest them that they will not get anything by walking ... do something that will raise your heart beats for a min ( no jump scares )
stay safe and frosty mah fans🤛
0 Likes
Samsung Health
are you sure walking won't get you anything?
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
ahh like if someone has leg bone problems or if someone is old(above some age that brings leg pain) then sure they can walk and it will be ok but m talking about active pplz till the age of 40 to 50 or something 👀? u always walk around in your home ... but running in garden for a min will raise ya heart beats and bring fresh and non filtered ozone to ya body 😎 so running for a min worth s walking 5km or somefin🤪

and if u really wanna go then go for smart watches and not specially fitness related watch bands ... so in smart watches u get everything useful👍
0 Likes
Samsung Health
Exactly..... you said "they will not get anything by walking" in your post.
Instead, you should've said walking 5kms=running for a minute.
You Just can't say walking ain't benefit at all. And i do use smartwatch n i know how useful they are
Samsung Health
Everyone has thier own opinion this is for query not for suggest suggest this in diff. post not here .
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
well that was my query
that i highly doubt if fitness apps r useful or not 😶
now ya time to explain why its useful 👀
0 Likes