Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung health

(Topic created on: 10-11-2022 01:57 PM)
Kaans1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

Hello, I am user of samsung health and owner samsung A30 mobile phone and watch3 clock. I am following my own exercise program. For example it has 10 second planc plus stretching plus etc. When i enter samsung health app it shows at fitness menu pre created programs. I m not following them.  Therefore everytime in samsung watch 3 in exercise i m choosing running..than planc..then etc..but cant create any program like pre created at samsung health fitness menu. 

My watch can identfy all exercise with choosing manual but when i choose them my exercise short time cutting ..therefore like pre created programs i should create my own. How may i create a fitness program manual

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Béşiktaş
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
You can choose from the exercise applications available in the Samsung healt application on the phone. It automatically provides the programming process you want, according to the data it receives from the watch. There is no manual adjustment feature in the program.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Comments
Civin
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
Alo
0 Likes
Cyber猫
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
Same for everybodys health app , but idk how to create ur own :c
0 Likes
Solution
Béşiktaş
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
You can choose from the exercise applications available in the Samsung healt application on the phone. It automatically provides the programming process you want, according to the data it receives from the watch. There is no manual adjustment feature in the program.
0 Likes