Original topic:

Samsung health not working after one UI4 android 12 update in samsung s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-22-2021 10:23 PM)
Dr_MMDS
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
Samsung health not working after one UI4 android 12 update in samsung S21 ultra #oneUI4
6 Comments
Samsung Health
Check for samsung health app update or uninstall and reinstall it again
0 Likes
Jayashanker
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
Does video sharing working well in WhatsApp after upgrade ? Mine and many S21 Ultra seem to have a glitch
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S21-Ultra-issue-after-OneUI-4-0-upgrade/td-p/10141172
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Health

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

* Check for app updates in the galaxy store.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Polman
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

My samsung health is also not working on s20FE after a12 update. The app says it is updating all the time and it can't finish. The app version is the newest available and clearing cache also didn't help.

adityapal
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
Help please
0 Likes
Catigf
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health

I'm having the same issue and it didn't go way by clearing the app cache after force stopping it

0 Likes