Original topic:

Samsung health monitor app South Africa

(Topic created on: 02-16-2022 12:18 PM)
Clinton1
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Samsung,

When will the Health Monitor app be available in South Africa? How can this be escalated to ensure it happens?

Thanks

16 Comments
lu_2_li
Active Level 6
Samsung Health
Check for Health platform on the galaxy app store
0 Likes
Clinton1
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Hi, that is already installed.

I want to use ECG and Blood pressure monitoring on my Galaxy Watch 4.

0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Clinton,The Galaxy Watch 4 monitors a variety of biometrics and provides a detailed analysis of Heart Rate, Stress, Sleep, and more – Please note that the ECG/ Blood Oxygen Feature is not available in South Africa(and Africa)

0 Likes
Clinton1
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Hi,

I am aware that it is not currently supported, however I was previously told the features would be available in SA by December 2021.

Can I have an update on this? Or are you saying the feature will never be available here?

0 Likes
RoelfieR
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
Samsung has been "promising" these features from the Active 2 already. So these "misinformations" are been "copied and pasted" by Samsung for years in SA now. You can get MUCH better for MUCH cheaper.
0 Likes
Clinton1
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

@Tsogo_Sam05 can I please have a response on my question?

0 Likes
rock4us2
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
The only solution is to install the mod. Because Samsung has been promising this for years now and nothing
0 Likes
Foxy786
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Hello we all would like a date as to when these currently unsupported features will be available to us in South Africa?respond please

0 Likes
BigBass
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I agree. Samsung we need an update and decent service. ECG now work on Apple watch in SA so we are considering a change if we dont get it ASAP
0 Likes