Original topic:

Samsung health App Issue

(Topic created on: 09-28-2022 09:55 AM)
vjsh
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
It's my first time I'm using Samsung health App I set up application I didn't moved but my app calculated 21 steps which very weird. Please push some update to fix these type of bugs.
If you want any evidence please contact shahzebhussain1995@gmail.com
6 Comments
samsungmena
Expert Level 4
Samsung Health

Hello,

For assistance, please visit one of our authorized Service Centers to check it for you. You may refer to the link it will guide you to the nearest service center to your location https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/service-center/

0 Likes
vjsh
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
It is not a device issue. I checked on different devices your health monitoring app is not that accurate to capture footsteps
vjsh
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
If you just shake phone once it will count it as a 1 step
Stamina
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
Are you wearing/ using any of the galaxy watches when testing the Samsung health App.
mZoOnY
Active Level 8
Samsung Health
It also counts if you have your account in other devices. Resets every 24 hour

Even if you are setting down moving your phone can be counted as a step 🚶‍♀️
samsungmena
Expert Level 4
Samsung Health

Hello.

Kindly make sure your device and Samsung Health app are using the latest software.

The step count may not increase immediately when walking or exercising due to the step count algorithm. When the algorithm detects 10 continuous steps, the algorithm starts to count your steps taken and updates the step count.

It also counts if you have your account in other devices. And it resets every 24 hour.