Original topic:

Samsung galaxy j8 battry issue

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 10:25 PM)
usedtobegood
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health

Im using this phone since 2 years the phone charger worked fine in first 6 months later the charger doesnot charge u even 10 percentage for 10min its just charging 10 percentage for 20 min , and now its taking nearly 6 hours to 7 hours to full charge from 0 to 100 % unintrepted  and it shows sometime "charge with the cable that came with the mobile " but im using the same charge since many days and it does not charge even good , and when batry reach 10 its drops to 0 with a min , not even a minute it just takes seconds to poweroff, amd other thing is this phone does not even have gyroscope...

PLEASE !PROVIDE ME SOME GOOD CHARGER AND CABLE SO THAT I CAN CHARGE MY PHONE IN  1 HOUR OR 2 HPURS

7 Comments
vishal5685
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
visit samsung care
0 Likes
swap2002
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
yes visit customer care n let them battery, if battery is swallowed or damaged then replace battery
0 Likes
Sayujya14
Active Level 8
Samsung Health
hi
please check that you are using the original charger of Samsung if its yes then check your charger USB cable and the charger.
To make your battery perform better 1 turn on battery saver and turn off bluetooth if not required.
2 check your battery health from Samsung member application by clicking get help and click on interactive check.
if this help you accept it as a solution by clicking the three dots
0 Likes
usedtobegood
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
trued bro ,but still no use...ater i purchased a cable from outside shop and its high volt 2.5amp and its working fine
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
who will provide you dear? you have to buy new one
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Health

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung Health
Battery char
0 Likes