Original topic:

Samsung M21 phone's suddenly the video play by Sick.

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 05:38 PM)
MiaAkash
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Health
How can i taking help from smasung mobile users?? somethimes my phone do hang with video & stop the videos in the middle when playing.. i want to get rid of this problem& want to solution.  
6 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
wait for update brother m21 have lot of issues and also send feedback to samsung
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
if every video then this is the issue
if only specific video then problem while at downloading time
0 Likes
MiaAkash
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
at the same time & same video don’t be sick of the other phone like oppo, vivo & MI,, but this problem is only on M21
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Health
restart your phone
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
if same video then problem with ur video, might had some error while you downloaded it
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Health

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the hanging issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

After performing above steps If the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes