Original topic:

My device m30s getting heated and automatically restart frequently.

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 12:11 AM)
HimanshuGhotkar
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
Hi team samsung, My device m30s getting heated and automatically restart frequently. I had visit samsung service center but they said it will sort out through software update. Kindly sort out this issue as soon as possible. It's very frustrating,it feels like i took wrong decision to go with samsung.
36 Comments
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
I visit samsung care they said i have to change motherboard i know it's a software issue but they didn't understand it
0 Likes
Samsung Health
Same here brother, and they said repairing coast for this issue and changing motherboard is around 8000 bucks or have to wait for next software update and suffer with this issue.
0 Likes
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
In my city they said it cost 5500 and it's only option to solve the problem and i hope samsung realse the next update fast because now it's became a headache bro
0 Likes
Samsung Health
Let's see how Samsung gonna deal with this. I found this issue very common in Samsung phone, when I was at service center many customers came with the same issue.
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
Bro they will ask 8k for any problem saying motherboard fault
0 Likes
Samsung Health
Same here brother.!
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Restarting-Issue-Device-Log/td-p/8902759
Try this . It is confirmed by Samsung Moderator too so it is safe.
0 Likes
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
The process is sending the details to rnd team bro
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
Meaning?
0 Likes