Original topic:

Make Samsung Health more awesome!

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 10:19 AM)
Jyotirmoy94
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
With my purchase of the S20 in March, I came back to Samsung after a 1.5 year stint with iOS (no complaints - iOS is awesome, but I was missing Samsung a lot.. 😜)

Now, last week I purchased a Galaxy Watch Active2, since I wanted a proper fitness oriented smartwatch. It is a fascinating watch, with a great design and intuitive user interface - good job Samsung! However, coming from iOS, I do have some suggestions for Samsung Health which I think will enhance the experience significantly:

1. The daily activity ring data is very useful and easy to understand, but I don't see it anywhere in the Health app. It should be integrated with the app for constant observation and motivation. Make it a brand identity like Apple did with the rings!

2. The Health app interface itself can be much improved. I just see a few rows of stats. Make it more visual! And it would be GREAT, if the app can provide more useful health recommendations based on my stats. I used the Fitbit Versa 2 before this, and so I'm taking a leaf out of their page here. 

3. Bring more Samsung Health widgets! This is an easy one.. I only see the step count widget, which honestly is very less. Bring more widgets like the daily activity ring, exercise, etc. 

That's all for me for now.. I think Samsung Health is a great platform, and it can be improved to a much greater extent and give its competitors a run for their money. Keep up the good work guys! 😊👍🏼
1 Comment
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Samsung Health
Good constructive suggestions.
Samsung should listen and take feedback from users like you.