Original topic:

Lowering Sound Level

(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 06:51 PM)
SunnySpeaks
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
I'm used SAMSUNG GALAXY J8 since almost 2 years last. My Phone's VOLUME is curiously getting LOWER day by day. This Problem has been started from 1 year before.  Though I've already Fixed this Bug Report to SAMSUNG MEMBERS 2/3 Times before,  Yet Nobody of SAMSUNG EXPERT TEAM could help me so far. Even I can't hear my Phone's Ringtone while I travel on the Road even @ the Highest Volume Level too!!!  Now for 2 days I can't hear the System Sound of Charging Completion... And to Check the System Setting for It,  I even couldn’t Open Any Function of the SETTING App too!!!  I've Tried all the way after RESTARTING my PHONE for 2/3 times too, but yet this Problem Still Persists. Pls Fix this BUG REPORT Right Now & RESOLVE my Problems ASAP. 🙄🤔😱👆👆👎
Thank U.                                   
0 Likes
14 Comments
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
As your saying that your device is 2 year old , and its usually happens problems like battery drainage nd lagging and many problems after phone getting old.
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
i think your device have both hardware and software problems. Visit nearby Samsung Authorised service centre and ask them to reinstall the os and replace the Speakers, this is the only option you have...
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
go to the get help section and do the automatic check option and see whether speakers working fine aren't
SunnySpeaks
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Thanks for ur Quick Reply. I've already visited my Nearest Authorised Samsung Service Centre & Changed my Battery a few months back. But after Replacing it once they asked me to go for a FACTORY RESET in my Phone when the Problem Still Persisted. Now I can't do it too (Factory Reset) from my Phone Setting!!! NO FUNCTIONS are Working When I'm going to the Setting!!! Now My Questions are -
1) How will I go for Factory Reset option whereas My Setting itself is Not Opening??
2) If Somehow I Manage to Reset the Factory Version, would my all App-Subcriptions Erase out with the App / Only the Apps, Contacts, Messages would go out from my Phone???
3) If I Loss all my Subscribed Apps after the FR, then Would I get back those Apps with My PREVIOUS SUBSCRIPTIONS / NOT???
PLS SUGGEST ME. I've No Such Previous Experience on this matter. 🙄🤔😱
Thank U Very Much for ur Valuable Suggestions. 👆👍😍
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
yes you can subscribe back if uhave remember the user id and password
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
if possible do backup your valuable data like pictures docs pdf etc.....
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
you can do hard reset using press 1 volume down key, 2 power on key and home key and hold both keys together 10 t0 20 seconds after doing this new option will be appear nd there u can find reset the device option
SunnySpeaks
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
OK, Thanks. Would I take out my Sims & Memory Card from my Phone before FACTORY RESET for my Safety & Security?? But without Sims HOW can I Reset Factory as I Never use Wi-Fi ??? Pls Advice me. 👆👍😍🤔
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Samsung Health
no need to take out sim card out, remove only memory card , resetting device won't delete your data on your simcard and memory card even if u keep the memory card in phone during resetting process
0 Likes