Original topic:

I have dout about my microphone. please solve this

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 10:06 PM)
mdpt
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
In samsung s21 plus 
Around 3 o'clock sim injector pin in my hand and I talked with my sister. 
And the samsung s21plus have one microphone near charging port 
So also I am talking with my sister and by mistake I insert my pin in microphone port 
So I have dout my microphone is damage or not how can I check? 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung Health
You can't damage your microphone with SIM ejector tool.
The microphone isn't directly in front of the hole, inside things are different than they look from outside.

So relax everything is gone.
The max SIM ejector pin can do is pierce the dust membrane which isn't a big thing.

If that helped/solved your query, touch 3 dots near my comment and select "Accept as solution".

View solution in context

Solution
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Samsung Health
Just call someone and check if the voice is clear. If it's clear then there is nothing to worry! Don't over stress brother, it wouldn't be damaged. Many a times we just overthink things and get stressed of issues which are not even present. 🙂

View solution in context

Solution
Deepika_A51
Active Level 5
Samsung Health
Simply dial *#0*# check ur microphone

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
bkg048
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
Record a video, and hear sound using earphone
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung Health
You can't damage your microphone with SIM ejector tool.
The microphone isn't directly in front of the hole, inside things are different than they look from outside.

So relax everything is gone.
The max SIM ejector pin can do is pierce the dust membrane which isn't a big thing.

If that helped/solved your query, touch 3 dots near my comment and select "Accept as solution".
Š
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
You can test microphones using the digonosis option under get help section.1641661596563_1641661596537_0.jpg
Solution
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Samsung Health
Just call someone and check if the voice is clear. If it's clear then there is nothing to worry! Don't over stress brother, it wouldn't be damaged. Many a times we just overthink things and get stressed of issues which are not even present. 🙂
Solution
Deepika_A51
Active Level 5
Samsung Health
Simply dial *#0*# check ur microphone
0 Likes
anoymous_user
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
Go to samsung members , get help then diagnostics then click microphone. There u can test ur microphone that it is working correctly or not
0 Likes