Original topic:

How to turn off notification vibration completely

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 08:04 AM)
Venkyaluvala
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
I can't turn off notification vibration in samsung f62,in settings I'm making vibration intensity to zero position then also it when got notification it's vibrating please tell a solution I'm so irritating of notification vibration 
9 Comments
Samsung Health
APP INFO > NOTIFICATION > GENERAL NOTIFICATION > VIBRATE [ DISABLE THIS OPTION ]
OR
APP INFO > NOTIFICATION> VIBRATE [ DISABLE THIS OPTION]

DIFFERENT APPS HAVE DIFFERENT TYPES OPTION BOTH TYPES OF SETTINGS
Venkyaluvala
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Tq
0 Likes
Samsung Health
You have to do it individually for all apps

Go to settings>apps>scroll down to apps>select it>click on notifications>here click on types of notifications>turn off vibrations Screenshot_20210712-080443_Settings.pngScreenshot_20210712-080435_Settings.png
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
Yes you have to make the notifications silent for them to not make sound and for vibration there is option given already.
MAHESAMSUNG
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
You can try: settings >sound and vibration > do not disturbed > hide notification >hide all . Here, so many options. Pl do and inform. THX FRIEND
MAHESAMSUNG
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
If u find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept
0 Likes
aakash__r_k
Active Level 8
Samsung Health
Go to settings >notification and vibration turn off vibration intensity. Then got to system sound and turn off all vibration.

If u are satisfied with the solution please click on three dots and accept solution
0 Likes
Samsung Health
If problem solved then click at 3 dots near my above comment and accept it as solution to help others 👍
0 Likes
Samsung Health

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes