Original topic:

F62 requires software update for better camera & carrier aggregation

(Topic created on: 05-11-2021 10:17 PM)
honey_3
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Health
Hey I am using F62 and what i feel is its camera is far weak than M51 and so is performace whereas it has a good chipset also carrier aggregation is missing which is a must present option these days!!
You can solve it by just providing a software update in india or globaly to fix that issue ..

I hope you are listening and solve this issue asap..

Pls dont disappoint us..
4 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Samsung Health
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section, they need a minimum no. Of feedback for individual users to add a premium feature.
jaypanchal04
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Health
Yes facing camera issue in low light no clear photos at all
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Samsung Health

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

deepyantia
Active Level 2
Samsung Health

yes, Samsung is growing with its technology but they need to also improve the basic camera facility. It is getting deteriorated day by day hence making it very difficult for customers to look out for it as an amazing brand. 

Like I have an e-commerce business and need amazing picture quality I got myself a Samsung taking the features and cost into consideration but the overall quality of images are so low that I had to buy a new camera for myself. 

Basic banking transaction is also getting impacted, I hope they make changes to it ASAP.