Highlighted
Active Level 2

My battery lifetime can't show.what's the problem?How can i solve it?
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Bro it takes some time or you can say Days to learn your usage pattern.

After a few days it will show your data here, dw.

If this solved your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Expert Level 5
if you recently factory reset your device then it will take 4 to 5 days ...this is the procedure only for all devices ...accept our solution by clicking 3 dots on our comments

Highlighted
For a few days battery may drain a lil more, 2nd thing, you will see the battery readings from tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

3rd and most IMPORTANT THING, That much battery Drainage is not normal, try to keep using your phone for a few more days (like 5-6) and if still your battery consumption % is this high talk to the place you bought this phone and try to get your handset replaced.

Highlighted
if you simply update software via mobile data or wifi after purchase then this will happend only... it's not process for samsung devices... that software needs to install from smart switch and pc or from service center ...it needed to flash bro not simply install ..because maximum time there will be chances to produce software loop holes over software which hamper battery....once visit service center and flash last software from them ..your issue will be solved

30 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Bro it takes some time or you can say Days to learn your usage pattern.

After a few days it will show your data here, dw.

If this solved your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.

Highlighted
I fully charge my phone 100% at 4:30..and now its battery is 76%..My phone battery is 6000mah..I only play 30 min pes2020 game and othertime use messenger only...Is it normal?Or my phone is draining first?
Highlighted
I buy this phone yesterday
Highlighted
For a few days battery may drain a lil more, 2nd thing, you will see the battery readings from tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

3rd and most IMPORTANT THING, That much battery Drainage is not normal, try to keep using your phone for a few more days (like 5-6) and if still your battery consumption % is this high talk to the place you bought this phone and try to get your handset replaced.

Highlighted
thank you bro..
Highlighted
1 more think..If my always display become on..how many charge will normally lose in 8 hour without use in night?
Highlighted
Its usual for Samsung phones to lose around 7 -10% battery over night.
But as your battery is 6000mah so it should be less than 5 I guess .
Highlighted
ok
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
if you recently factory reset your device then it will take 4 to 5 days ...this is the procedure only for all devices ...accept our solution by clicking 3 dots on our comments