Original topic:

A50 dead just after 1.5 yrs

(Topic created on: 04-26-2021 05:53 PM)
dhruA50
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
My Galaxy A50 is dead just after 1.5 yrs. To restore I need to pay 8.5 k to replace motherboard. 
15 Comments
Samsung Health
Try any 3rd party repair shop at your own risk if you don't wanna spend 8k on 1.5 years old phone.
deepyantia
Active Level 2
Samsung Health

My aunt got one of the Samsung phones and it was really great and world brilliantly for the first few days but after a few months, the issues started it's not working now really disappointed with it. I home they pick better live chat and automation services to its very bad with the current system that they are using, hope they do the changes and stop charging so much for basic issues.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Samsung Health

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
dhruA50
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
I submitted my handset to one of collection center (Samsung Cafe) and they submitted that handset to service center. Further it was communicated to me that repair cost will be 8.5 K as motherboard need to be replaced. I just updated the software and motherboard gone!!!!!!! This is not all acceptable. I have taken back my handset.
0 Likes
dhruA50
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Not sure why Samsung do not repair motherboard and just replace entire motherboard with customer money. This is just post sell business strategy/ model.
0 Likes
deepyantia
Active Level 2
Samsung Health

please get it to the nearest service center, please.

0 Likes