Original topic:

[A new survey is up] Help us to make Samsung Health better, take the survey!

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 02:06 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Health

SHealth Health survey Admin post.jpg

77 Comments
anup150
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
My Samsung Health sometimes vanishes from notification panel and stops working.
0 Likes
msesha
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
What is the purpose of authorized service centers? Are they ment for sale of spares or ignore warranty or guaranty norms?
0 Likes
Samsung Health
Cool
0 Likes
News24Bolgs
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
Former councilor of ward no. Bakhante formed a cadre force with young boys .. Shahinur Rahman was the first commander of his force. He led the force himself. Rejuan Mia / Aklabur / Mohammad Ali / Jahangir Mia / Husan Ali / Many more .. Some signs of the activities of his forces including Shahinur Rahman were highlighted ..... Expatriates with some money in the area like Zillul Karim (56) / Nurul Karim (59) ) Hira Mia (66) Ustar Gani (68) The money was used to run the terrorist force. Every educational institution in the area is in every sector including social institutions such as ... School Committee Madrasa Committee. The mosque committee has been harassing and extorting innocent people in various ways. Khalilur Rahman and his son's rice stove has nothing to do with ground income. Even Godfather Khalilur Rahman does not have his own land or house for his son Shahinur Rahman .. !! No Kuno Income .. In the last few days, he sold the auction bill in the name of a mosque in the area and got Rs 50,000 by himself. The case of another mosque in Karim area was taken from the bank and air-conditioned in his bed room. Money ... A case was filed against the accused Nurul Karim / Zillul Karim / Mahfuzul Karim / Hira Mia / Suhel Rana / for cutting down the tree. !! Where is the source of the money that the cadre manages with his family ..? Many of them are accused in multiple cases. A few days ago, Shahinur and his cadres were arrested with firearms in the hands of the administration in charge of Jagannathpur police station and were kept in jail for a few months. The army has been carrying out various attacks on the general public in the area with open arms. In this case, he could cause major accidents at any time by his forces. The public's plea called for immediate legal action against Shahinur and his father Khalilur's cadres.FB_IMG_1633683812469_6373.jpgIMG-20211008-WA0013_resized(2)_6426.jpgIMG-20211008-WA0000_6372.jpgIMG-20211008-WA0008_resized_6420.jpg
0 Likes
shank65
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
Samsung can support older compatible phones for firmware and OS update at some nominal cost. This will help in additional revenue generation. Those who wants to update can do so by paying for the update.
0 Likes
sharforaj
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
My device auto restarting... please help me..
Device name M21
0 Likes
sharforaj
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
My device auto restarting.. please help me..
Device model M21
0 Likes
digbijoy_b99
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
Probably software error... contact customer care or factory reset your phone
0 Likes
sharforaj
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I already reset too many time but still this problem, auto restarting. :(
0 Likes