Original topic:

samsung galaxy note 9 screen discolouration

(Topic created on: 07-13-2020 11:33 AM)
Samsung_c4KWKFU
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung DeX
After updating my samsung galaxy note..9 ...My screen got damaged green colour horizontal lines had come on my screen....It works only in full brightness and low brightness.....My phone warranty was over last month.....I visited service center in my town but they are telling that it is due to screen damage due to fall of phone and display  replacement cost might be 17k.....It is very worse situation never my phone had been fallen nor my display is broken and after google search many users are facing the same problem.....What to do....Please help...
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung DeX
write to ceo samsung
0 Likes
Samsung DeX
I think It was Pixel Burning Issue
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung DeX
most of galaxy note 9 users suffering those issues .....and most of times they got that problem after software update...and i noticed who flashed the firmware by Odin or through service center they don't have any issue ....and who simply install software by using mobile data or wifi most of them got this ....
Samsung_Support3
Options
Samsung DeX

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconveniece. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_QStKRhp
Beginner Level 2
Samsung DeX
After updating my samsung galaxy note..9 ...My screen got damaged green colour horizontal lines had come on my screen....It works only in full brightness and low brightness.....My phone warranty was over last month.....I visited service center in my town but they are telling that it is due to screen damage due to fall of phone and display  replacement cost might be 17k.....It is very worse situation never my phone had been fallen nor my display is broken and after google search many users are facing the same problem.....What to do....Please help...
0 Likes
Happppy
Active Level 3
Samsung DeX
I also face same problem,, in my Samsung m30
0 Likes
1Alex
Beginner Level 2
Samsung DeX
Having the same problem in note 9 of green screen discolouration.lls help to resolve. Anybody how to fix it?
0 Likes