Original topic:

Samsung ecosystem for a gamer

(Topic created on: 07-26-2019 12:06 PM)
SoniyaKhatri
Active Level 5
Options
Samsung DeX

Hello mates! I am a gamer, I mean I am a game freak and game freak of the next level. You name it and I have already played it. I have missed my train, bus and once my exam because of my gaming addiction so I hope now you would have got an idea of where my addiction lies. Being a gamer, you never want a small screen as it kills the fun so you need a bigger screen but its not practically possible to play games on PC and what about those who do not have one so guys here starts the real game that DeX sets for me. I enjoy playing games on a bigger screen with the help of DeX, not just games but it also lets me watch my favourite movies and sometimes shows also. Guys share your experience with DeX here and in the next thread I would tell you an interesting story about DeX. Also, do not forget to write about your gaming addiction, if any.#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

5 Comments
Sneha7
Active Level 5
Samsung DeX
exactly
Sneha7
Active Level 5
Samsung DeX
galaxy life
FarhanNavas
Active Level 4
Samsung DeX
i am a learner of galaxy phones...
0 Likes
FarhanNavas
Active Level 4
Samsung DeX
these things(galaxy) are pretty amazing...and honestly other brand phone seems so cheap in quality of materials used to the swiftness in software and display quality(i am a S8 user)
0 Likes
KiranMehra
Active Level 2
Samsung DeX

Trueee that 

0 Likes