Original topic:

Samsung chetead me by selling defected product

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 10:10 AM)
vem
Beginner Level 4
Options
Samsung DeX
I have purchased 2 door forstfree 551 ltr refrigerator of Samsung from croma (delhi rohini branch) on 31st August 2021, It is delivered and installed at 1st of September 2021 ..after installation I have facing #access moisture and #water leakage problem.. I have complaint at croma and Samsung about the same. samsung team said to me moisture is not a big problem(ese hi chalalo) Why I tolerate this type of nonsense... No one is listening
5 Comments
Ajay_das
Expert Level 1
Samsung DeX
Samsung customer care contact
0 Likes
Ajay_das
Expert Level 1
Samsung DeX
Tweet to Samsung in twitter
0 Likes
vem
Beginner Level 4
Samsung DeX
It's so weired..poor service,poor managment,poor service centers behavior,poor products..it's my pray to God -those who are involved in my case and cheat me and my family ,they all will face hell on earth..(amen)
You people think you are god and throw your judgement on customer..God will show you the real judgment..
0 Likes
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Samsung DeX
Call them , to arrange a replacement or return it and get your money back , or tell them to fix it
0 Likes
Samsung DeX

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes