Original topic:

Dex Support for Galaxy S10 lite

(Topic created on: 03-29-2021 08:49 PM)
rockingflash
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung DeX

Dear Samsung,

The Galaxy S10lite is a power packed phone. So please provide the Dex support with updates asap. This is a requirement from most of the users of this device around the globe on different communities/platforms.

Looking forward for the Dex Support with an update. 

Also a request to please add the latest camera features and improve some existing features like video quality during the the super steady mode turned on.

Please work on the updates asap so that we can get the best out of our devices.

#InnovationLab #SamsungDex #GalaxyS10lite #supersteadyois

Thanks

16 Comments
rockingflash
Active Level 4
Samsung DeX
Yes it is a good feature! Moreover, with the wireless dex support nowadays the functionality has increased! Moreover, it is not only abt dex here, I have also mentioned to add the latest features of camera. Also to improve the video quality of super steady mode.
Kinshuk05
Active Level 8
Samsung DeX
So, in other words, you would need all the features of S10 in it's lite version? There's a reason why a device is called a LITE series because it'll definitely lack certain features. Be it software or hardware.
0 Likes
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Samsung DeX
I'm a software developer and s10 lite has hardware limitations like if check it has only USB 2.1 support inorder to support dex it must have 3.0 or higher it ensure Smooth performance and more over s10 lite has full capability of wireless dex but wired isn't supported on s10lite
0 Likes
rockingflash
Active Level 4
Samsung DeX
You might be right! However, recently tab S6lite got the dex support ....it also has UFS 2.1 storage. So the best thing is to wait n watch.
0 Likes
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Samsung DeX
Tab s6 lite has only dex support within the tab itself, we can't connect to a display (wired or wirelessly) I have tried it personally
0 Likes
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Samsung DeX
But hey there is nothing stopping samsung to provide it to s10lite maybe it can pull it off usb 2.1 isn't that bad it can support upto 1gbps transfer speeds
0 Likes
rockingflash
Active Level 4
Samsung DeX
And that is why...let us wait n watch....and hopefully we will get the dex support for galaxy s10lite