Original topic:

DEX for Note 10 Lite

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 10:32 AM)
kushtarvecha
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung DeX
Dear Samsung,
Note 10 lite is not a cheap phone by any means. I request Samsung on behalf of all the note 10 lite users to provide wireless DEX in upcoming updates. I know we can't have wired DEX as we dont have USB 3 but we can surely have wireless DEX
Note 9 had DEX
A90 is going to have DEX

I am sure Samsung will accept this small request.
#samsung
Sridhar1997
Active Level 4
Samsung DeX
Hope 🤞.... they will
NeoDin
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX
when A90 has it why not note 10 lite?
Lightning66
Active Level 7
Samsung DeX
I totally agree. I had bought this phone thinking it will have dex. I thought so, only because the phone was having the note moniker. Why does Samsung have to undercut their own products like this. It is such a blow to the consumers who buy the phone. Does Samsung only care about users who are buying their ultra flagship. If so, Samsung is not going to thrive in India.
When I understood why we didn't have dex,(due to usb compatability issues) I was disappointed. But understood the reason and agreed to Samsung not giving dex.

but when they released wireless dex, I really didn't get why our phones wouldn't get them. There is so limitation other than Samsung simply not wanting to.
If Samsung wants to grow further in this era, it needs to listen to its consumer base.
so Samsung if you really want to keep me as a potential buyer for my next phone listen to consumers.
You have the update to A90. As I said that phone doesn't even have the Note moniker. doesn't the the moniker have any meaning???

hoping Samsung brings dex
kushtarvecha
Active Level 3
Samsung DeX
even i bought this thinking the same even before the reviews were out. i am among the first few buyers of the phone who purchased blindly. I really wish we get Wireless DEX
yogreddy
Active Level 2
Samsung DeX
yes we should get what we paid for sir.... customer support is what we expected from samsung hope it will keep up to its reputation #samsungindia #note10lite
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung DeX

isse acha note 9 lelte wireless dex bhi ar aha hai usme. 

ArdaBayrak
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX

2 years old Same chipset note 9 have dex.

But new note 10 lite don't have. 

It is not to be difficult to export codes from n9 to n10 lite.

ÖmerLüser
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX

it is True, note 10 lite can Work wireless dex. Please give us this feature. 

ÖmerLüser
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX

it is True, note 10 lite can Work wireless dex. Please give us this feature. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung DeX
They should have provided wireless Dex regardless of Price as Note 10Lite doesn't have a Snappy Fingerprint Sensor or Best Front Camera or Best Processor or Wireless Charging and the Big Battery they say is drained Very Quickly by an old Exynos Processor and Light Sensor as it doesn't have a dedicated ambient light sensor it uses Front camera for Adaptive Brightness and not to mention other brands providing many of these Features at the same price range they just doesn't care about Note 10 Lite