Original topic:

DEX for Note 10 Lite

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 01:01 AM)
kushtarvecha
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung DeX
Dear Samsung,
Note 10 lite is not a cheap phone by any means. I request Samsung on behalf of all the note 10 lite users to provide wireless DEX in upcoming updates. I know we can't have wired DEX as we dont have USB 3 but we can surely have wireless DEX
Note 9 had DEX
A90 is going to have DEX

I am sure Samsung will accept this small request.
#samsung
inampudi
Active Level 2
Samsung DeX
samung ,
please provide this feature as all other phones like A90 and note 9 got. we don't have a wired DEX so please provide wireless DEX

Thanks
Rishikeshhh
Active Level 5
Samsung DeX
Dear Samsung
please consider this as a request or a feedback but provide us with the wireless dex feature on the galaxy note 10 lite. As you had launched this device with the moto to help the people for more productivity, Dex will add a cherry to the cake. Kindly provide this feature in the upcoming software update.
Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Samsung DeX
Yes Samsung we don't have wired dex because you didn't give us usb 3.0 but you can give us Wireless dex we bought Note series for productivity and now you are the one holding us back by not giving us very important and needed feature. We would understand if you only kept this feature for your high end devices but recently you gave this feature to s10 series also which cost same as Note 10lite in many countries.
Why so disparity with lite users ?
It's our humble request please listen to us and make us happy by giving wireless dex.
Samsung DeX
I don't know what Sammy is thinking... they gave useful card in midranger's A51 and A71 they even pushed some flagship camera feature on there mid ranger devices but for note 10 lite they are just going blind. Even s10 got full pro mode in camera but what note 10 lite got in recent update ??? Users are demanding for DEX and it is one of the most essential support for note devices but still Sammy is ignored and not even caring its users.. Hope by next update things will get start better .
kushtarvecha
Active Level 3
Samsung DeX
I am pretty positive that Samsung will give us Dex because that's what will urge users like us to experience it and continue buying Samsung devices and if not, google anyway is working on a desktop mode and people might switch to that. I am positive anyway, #Samsung please support.
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Samsung DeX
there is no point for denying to give wireless dex cause its possible to give it to note 10 lite... please give it samsung it will increase productivity of note device
tanwanimohit
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX
Yes please kindly provide this feature to note 10 lite users
Kodzo
Beginner Level 4
Samsung DeX

I agree. The Galaxy Note series has been known for its focus on work and business not social  media consumption like the S series and I think that Dex is an essential tool for those  business-oriented persons who chose the Note over the S (even if it's a lite version it is still included in the note series). Now, with the possibility to have wireless dex, the hardware limitiations in the Note 10 lite that prevented wired dex aren't a problem so there is no excuse for us not to get Wireless Dex.

adhhyy
Active Level 3
Samsung DeX
Yeah, Please provide this feature 😭......
focusassist
Active Level 3
Samsung DeX
Need dex for sure. It is the one feature which is lacking to make it a true bang for your buck phone imo