Original topic:

An ecosystem that worths a go

(Topic created on: 07-27-2019 12:23 AM)
vijaypandit
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung DeX

Folks! I have been using Samsung for last 2 years and the best thing about this ecosystem is its ability to establish the trust. My journey with Samsung products has been a little dramatic as the first Samsung that I used was gifted by someone very special in my life. Talking of special people, you all are wise enough to understand its either family or girlfriend but in my case they both weren't that special person but my professor. My professor gifted me a Samsung Galaxy J7 and a Samsung DeX so that I can use my phone for presentations or other stuffs. So I would like to tell you how we used DeX in the first place. We used DeX for educating those kids who belonged to an economically challenged family and couldn't attend school. We used DeX and turned our phone into a computer so that the screen is visible to them and they can read what we were trying to tell them. It was a very pleasant experience with Samsung DeX. My professor was very fond of Samsung DeX, he could be listened appreciating Samsung for some of its products very frequently.#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

5 Comments
Sneha7
Active Level 5
Samsung DeX
it is true
0 Likes
Sneha7
Active Level 5
Samsung DeX
worth a go
0 Likes
rahulchauhan08