Hi, MTHURA how do I move music, images, videos and other media to the SD card in my Galaxy device?
1. Tap My Files
Please note: My Files may be located in your Samsung folder
2. Choose the type of file you want to move or find it in Internal Storage or Device storage.
3. Tap the folder where the files you want to move are stored. On some devices, all of your audio files will be displayed without folders.
4. Tap the options icon. It will be displayed as three dots in the upper right corner.
5. Tap Edit or Select.
6. Tap the files you want to move. You can also tap All or the blank checkbox to select all files.
7. Tap Move.
8. Navigate back to the My Files screen using the back icon at the top left of the screen.
9. Tap SD card.
10. Tap an existing folder or create a folder to save your files.
11. Tap Move here.
Your files will now move to your SD card. The time this takes will be different, depending on the size of your files.