cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

When life happens...Samsung Care+ has you covered.

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 09:05 PM)
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Care+

122305549_3727739483925212_861728376845086846_o.jpg

Get 24 months Accidental Damage Protection for your Galaxy S20 FE for only R499 once off*, valued at R1999.

More here 🖱 https://bit.ly/35fqAgh *Ts & Cs apply. Offer valid 1 Oct to 30 Nov 2020.

19 Comments
ACorry
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Care+
why does the Note 20 get go hot... its over hearting all the time
0 Likes
Priszania
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Care+
I have the same problem with my s20 plus
0 Likes
Ash577t
Active Level 4
Samsung Care+
Yes because you pay for this you will receive it, dont dare to claim the free "gift" that was promised with the sale of the phone. You will note this platform is plagued with Samsung's inability to deliver on their promised promotions. I complained on Hellopeter four times before I was even called back. Then I got calls and then its back to radio SILENCE AGAIN. Its not about the promotion for me anymore its about the principle of Samsung's poor customer service and ethics.
0 Likes
Tfhe
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Care+
I can not even find a way to begin claiming for the TV. I can not get the forms to fill and submit
0 Likes
Siamese
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Care+
Hi I have the same issue , claimed the TV and not heard a word since then other than getting a claim number
0 Likes
Shaheenm
Active Level 4
Samsung Care+
please read your email before complaining on this forum ,thanks
if you read properly u will see it states on your email,it takes 6 to 8 weeks for the TV to be delivered they will verify your TV license, your proof of purchase to see you qualify for the TV and then despatch if you don't receive it after 6 weeks ,call the call centre
have your email ref on hands
0 Likes
LUIS410
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Care+
c'est jolie
0 Likes
kapindula
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Care+
Nice
0 Likes