Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Ultra Camera

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 08:03 PM)
SAT135
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Care+
Got my S20 Ultra recently and was fine except of late I'm hearing a rattling sound coming from the camera side of the phone. The camera still works fine? Anyone else perhaps experienced the same. I've not dropped the phone either.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Samsung Care+

Hi Sat

Kindly note that is is normal to hear a click sound from the camera when shaking the device. Its the magnets that keep the lenses in place, if the sound is too loud you may take the device to the service center to have it assessed by a technician 

Please visit the link below to locate a service center near you :

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
Blurryface09
Active Level 7
Samsung Care+
Someone Posted About The Same Thing About A Week Ago
You're Not The Only One
0 Likes
Kodisang75
Active Level 3
Samsung Care+
admin never answered me but on Facebook was told its a normal thing. Most people said it's got to do with camera lens or something like that. when you open a camera that sound stops if you have been aware
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Samsung Care+

Hi Sat

Kindly note that is is normal to hear a click sound from the camera when shaking the device. Its the magnets that keep the lenses in place, if the sound is too loud you may take the device to the service center to have it assessed by a technician 

Please visit the link below to locate a service center near you :

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
SAT135
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
Ok thanks
0 Likes
SAT135
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
Had the camera replaced and the clicking sound has now stopped but I've been told this will start again at some point. 🤔
0 Likes