sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Samsung Care+
Yep and good news..
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Samsung Care+
Yep,but don't get your hopes up,south africa never offers a beta ,they only starts the roll out once the official update is out. On the good side, its an indication that the official roll out is close,wild guess for me would be January, February, definitely not December or beginning of January. Remember the z flip 3 and fold will get a turn before the s10 and note 10 and dint forget the note 20 and s20
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Care+
Im on the z flip 3 and no sign of one ui 4
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Samsung Care+
Currently not even the beta is out on the z fold 3 and as all of us know south africa never gets a beta, the roll out starts once beta is done on the 3rd phase,so wild guess end of Jan ,big maybe or at least end of feb once the s22 has launched. So if you see elsewhere in the world,Korea, Germany USA are on the 3rd beta then we are close to get and official roll out. One good thing I have realized is that the z fold 3 has gotten some of the one UI features,like the 80 percent battery limit and a whole lot of labs features,as the z fold 3 launched in the same time as the one UI 4 was in beta,so you don't really miss a lot, if widgets are your thing,you may feel left out,but otherwise its a highly refined device and runs butter smooth.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Care+
It seems Korea, Germany, etc got the stable for z 3's South African samsung is useless we get nothing new. But most likely Jan we will get it and I expect us to get it on the day with s21 because ours is newer.
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Samsung Care+
I already have it on my s21 ultra, l'm glad the stable version is out at least. Im afraid of a beta
0 Likes