Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Poor Service from Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 10:31 PM)
Tashay
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Care+
Hi guys so I purchased a samsung note 20 on the 16th of August. I have submitted my claim for my samsung R4000 evoucher and UV sterilizer on the 23rd of August. I have contacted Samsung customer care so many times but they have not given me the voucher redemption codes to date. I have had so many ' I will get back to you' responses when I called them and little to no feedback with email responses.

I have actually lost faith in Samsung customer service entirely. I actually spent more than an hour speaking to them over the last month and sent them 5 emails with no response over this last two weeks.

I honestly feel this is unfair treatment to its costumers. It feels like you guys are quick to sell your phones with these promotions to pitch sales but when it comes to actually getting it to the costumer you are completely failing.

Please urgently contact me with regards to this matter 
#samsungcustomercare
Regards 
Tashay
16 Comments
JacovdB
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
Hey guys, something to keep in mind. you submit your details, and proof of purchase, samsung then has to contact your service provider to confirm those details, that is where the problem arises the pathetic excuse of service that our service providers offer.
0 Likes
Tashay
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
Hi Jaco thanks for the feedback. I hope they can figure these things out soon because I'm getting poor service from both the parties involved
regards
Tashay
0 Likes
Tashay
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
I still haven't gotten proper feedback from Samsung, this is so disappointing
0 Likes
Tashay
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
still waiting for feedback from Samsung this is extremely disappointing!!!!!
0 Likes
Tashay
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
I have sent like 15 emails to samsung verify and still got no feedback. #Maps_sam07 can you assist?#samsungcustomercare
0 Likes
Tashay
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
called samsung customer care again yesterday only to get told they will have a look and get back to me later in the day but still haven't received a call. honesty this is very poor service from Samsung.
0 Likes
Preshine
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Care+
I purchased a s20 ultra today and was given that R2000 evoucher. Can someone please tell me how do I redeem it?
0 Likes