Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Poor Service from Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 12:43 PM)
Tashay
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Care+
Hi guys so I purchased a samsung note 20 on the 16th of August. I have submitted my claim for my samsung R4000 evoucher and UV sterilizer on the 23rd of August. I have contacted Samsung customer care so many times but they have not given me the voucher redemption codes to date. I have had so many ' I will get back to you' responses when I called them and little to no feedback with email responses.

I have actually lost faith in Samsung customer service entirely. I actually spent more than an hour speaking to them over the last month and sent them 5 emails with no response over this last two weeks.

I honestly feel this is unfair treatment to its costumers. It feels like you guys are quick to sell your phones with these promotions to pitch sales but when it comes to actually getting it to the costumer you are completely failing.

Please urgently contact me with regards to this matter 
#samsungcustomercare
Regards 
Tashay
16 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Samsung Care+

H Tashay

Please provide us with your tracking number or IMEI number to check the status of your voucher. 

0 Likes
shashobe
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
Lol

I gave up on mine.I did provide all the details requested and till today,well over 5 months,dololo,nothing happened.

Will never buy anything from Samsung again.
0 Likes
Tashay
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
Hi there my evoucher reference numbers are 24ISBVDAR for the evoucher and 29N3B45JN for the uv sterilizer. my imei number is 350247872217438
Maps_sam07
Options
Samsung Care+

Hi Tashay 

Trust this find you well. 

Both your claims for the e-voucher and UV sterilizer were rejeceted due to the invalid IMEI number inserted when processing the claim. 

0 Likes
Tashay
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
Hi there. I waited for so long for samsung to get back to me to tell me to if the claims were successful or not. I didn't receive an email or sms indicating if it was successful or not to date so that we could clarify this within the voucher claim windows. I don't think I should be held accountable for not qualifying for these vouchers because if you guys got back to me within the claim window I would've been able to give you the correct imei numbers. I gave you my correct imei number so can you kindly advise what is the next step for these voucher redemptions?
0 Likes
maryke
Active Level 4
Samsung Care+
also phoned and emailed numerous times then they told me invoice incorrect after 2 weeks. then they told me i will get sms 24/72 hours still waiting. dont think going to get it.
Tashay
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
Hi #Maps_sam07 can you please advise as per my request?
0 Likes
Tashay
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
#samsungcustomercare can you please assist with getting this resolved?
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Samsung Care+

Hi  Tashay

You may mail your concerns to verify@samsung.com to get advise on your query regarding the claim and feedback. 

0 Likes