Original topic:

S bike?

(Topic created on: 07-05-2019 12:46 PM)
NoorAalam01
Active Level 5
Options
S Bike

Hey, can anyone tell me what it is and how to use it?

3 Comments
SouravSinha
Active Level 5
S Bike

😊

0 Likes
Uv
Active Level 8
S Bike
It is a feature which provides safe driving to the user. you can turn it on through toggle panel just like you turn on Mobile data.
0 Likes
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
S Bike
Well said UV, its one of the great features available on Samsung devices. Apart from what UV said some more great features that this app provide is.
1.) Automatic Call Answering: It picks up the call in background and informs the caller that the user is riding a bike.
2.) Priority Ring: Just in case to deal with emergency or an urgency, the user is asked to press 1 and if the user presses 1, your phone will ring giving you an idea of emergency.
[I use it avoid marketing calls at home😉]
3.) In case you would like the caller to your next availability, you can select a list of users and set destination before you set to ride and the selected caller will also be informed about your Estimated Time of Arrival (and not the actual destination) so they can call back you accordingly.

This is one of the great features that comes handy when I am on long trips.
Bonus Feature: You can enable this mode everytime you ride, cumulative ride KMs will earn you badges and you might showup on leaderboards.

Do hit the like button and Accept My solution if it worked for you.
[Click 3-dot, select Accept Solution]
0 Likes