Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stable update was pre-poned and now post-poned

(Topic created on: 01-27-2020 10:18 PM)
immi007
Expert Level 5
Options
Reviews
At 1st schedule for Android 10 stable update was in March. preponed to January and now back to march again . They aren't even treating it in the league of budget phones.
They should solve the problems in beta but also try to keep up to the schedule. Samsung is biggest Phone manufacturing company and they are failing in software side.

6 Comments
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Reviews
they are failing big time...this is my last samsung phone for sure...will buy 🍎 going forward..at least there softwares/updates are stable
immi007
Expert Level 5
Reviews
yes, this year iPhone 11 Pro is killing it. good luck
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Reviews
As far as I know, It was due for January right from the first Notice. and Did Samsung officially confirm that they wouldn't release the upgrade till March? If that's right, Samsung should go fu€k themselves. Getting a budget phone this year, as even M30 got the One UI 2.0 way back in mid-December.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Reviews
It's Feb they updated schedule today. Also m30 is not a great phone but not bad.
0 Likes
DeanHunter
Active Level 6
Reviews
i am a loyal Samsung fan and i hate Chinese brand phones but thanks to Samsung now i am thinking of buying one plus phone.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Reviews
you could also buy iPhone or Pixel 4a or Sony or LG or Nokia or Asus (if not Chinese).
ios 14 coming to all ios 13 iPhone's.
0 Likes