Please Read This

(Topic created on: 11-29-2019 11:54 AM)
OmChaudhary
Active Level 1
Options
Reviews
Why is it that people are saying beta 3 isn't good & it just like beta 1
To be honest 
  • I'm not having CHARGING Issue it's working like it was in the stable version.
  • AOD is also working fine no alignment issue here
  • Fingerprint is also working like a charm on AOD
  • Camera is also fine 
  • Till now I checked whatever people were saying that's wrong are all working all right for me.
  • In 20 minutes my battery charged from 20 to 60

In short this version is working fine as of now 
0 Likes
5 Comments
sidhusuku
Beginner Level 2
Reviews
if people have issues , they should do a hard reset. I agree with you.
0 Likes
DrJakePj
Active Level 4
Reviews
bro people Express there concerns and problems in this form ... its something that we do normally, there is no need for questioning the people who put up problems,..... there are lot of issues with the beta release... and people are pointing it out ,....maybe some of issue you have to look deep not just by using phone for basic functions.....,and for the camera quality there is a issue with it ...🙂 chrees!!!!
rutvik149
Active Level 2
Reviews
samsung clearly mentioned that its a beta use it at your own risk when samsung has clearly mentioned this why do people dont understand its called beta for a reason they are testing the one ui we are basically testing it for them So but obvious the battery wont be perfect man? or the many other issues it gets better as the update rolls out.. people expressing their concerns are fine but all i see is people are crying about their battery about camera i mean if its bothering youll soo much just go back to one ui 1.5.. please it really isnt hard to understand the meaning of *beta*
rutvik149
Active Level 2
Reviews
and this is just a formality s10 has already reached beta 7 of the one ui 2 so whatever we address on this forum would make no difference
0 Likes
shreysar
Active Level 3
Reviews
I'm having battery discharging issues
0 Likes