Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Moisture Detected in S9

(Topic created on: 01-26-2020 10:48 PM)
SinhaAnku
Active Level 7
Options
Reviews
Whenever (Say daily) my phone's battery reached to 20%, suddenly i got switched off and on connecting charger in type c port Displays " Moisture Detected". After drying the port 3 hours by mean of dryer it doesn't short out. Afterthat i charge it with wireless charger which works. I think this is the software problem as many other phone experiences after beta in S9. Samsung please fit it. This is too horrible to us as it got switched off at 20% battery & doesn't charger n open without wastage of time of approximately 3-5 hours daily.
2 Comments
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Reviews
Its not a software problem its a Charging slot problem , this problem recently i faced after update maybe 1 month back and i also thought that its a software issue , but i have to give it to service centre and they replaced a part worth 2800 and now its working totally fine. You can see your phone will not do fast charging also in wired charging.
0 Likes
AmolS9
Active Level 5
Reviews
You should have cleaned it with rubbing alcohol first. Your issue would probably be gone and you wouldn't have spent 2800.
0 Likes