cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Manual Update ZSK9 (Download Links and Steps)

(Topic created on: 11-16-2019 12:31 PM)
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Options
Discussions
https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxys10/comments/dwraub/zsk9_updatezip_available_for_the_galaxy_s10e_s10/

Steps to get the update manually!
(Follow them as it is... Every step is important)

1) Download the respective file as per your device model from that link... If you select the wrong file you will just end up wasting your time...

2) Rename the file to update.zip from xxxxx.bin...

4) Move the file to SD card... It's compulsary... Use a spare sd card to apply the update if you don't use an SD card normally...

3) Turn off your phone and go to recovery mode...
Press Bixby key + Vol up + Power key... Once the phone turns on you can leave the power key after 5 seconds..

4) In recovery mode select "apply update from sd card"

5) Navigate to the location where you copied the downloaded file and select the file

6) The update process will start and it will take a while... Have a cup of tea in the meanwhile...

7) Phone will automatically reboot after the update is applied

Initial Impressions... I'm loving it!!! Very happy and zero regrets...

1 ) The gestures have been fully fixed. They have also included the Pixel 4 like google assistant gesture hint which shows up for a second when you jump to the home screen...

2 ) The camera quality has been drastically improved...

3 ) They have improved the app opening and closing animations... They have included a slight wobble effect when you close an app which was opened from the homescreen... Thanks to the minute detail Samsung!!!

4 ) The homescreen wallpaper frequent blur issue has been fixed...

5 ) The display is no longer flickering...

6 ) Phone is running extremely smooth...

7 ) Battery performance has also been improved...

8 ) The occasional keyboard stutters and jitters which were there while typing fast has been fixed...

This update is literally perfect... Almost all the bugs have been fixed... Well done beta team!!! Thanks Samsung....

Sarath85
Active Level 4
Discussions
thanks, updated and it's working without any issue.
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Discussions
Glad to know that bro... This update is really good... This shows that Beta is officially coming to an end in India too... It has already ended in Korea....
0 Likes
Hrishav21
Active Level 5
Discussions
can I keep the update zip in internal storage and do the same btw?
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Discussions
No bro... You need an sd card.... Otherwise you have to do using the adb method which is even lengthier... And you will require a laptop...
0 Likes
lonelyguy
Active Level 6
Discussions
a quick question to those who've installed this already, do the settings (especially the keyboard) work once the new gestures have been turned on? it wasn't working previously unless you set all this up before the gestures are enabled
Thanks
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Discussions
Its working bro... As it is supposed to be... I have gestures enabled and i can access the keyboard settings....
0 Likes
Aniruddh96
Active Level 1
Discussions
Apdated using adb method. Working good till now.
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Discussions
Even for me.... This update is amazing!!!
0 Likes
Ronkzz
Active Level 7
Discussions
I'd rather wait for official one 😉
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Discussions
I can understand bro... But just so if you are worried about this procedure it is 100% safe... INS is a part of Multi CSC... So Samsung will launch the same version in India...
0 Likes