Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Except Amazon prime Zee5, Netflix, Hotstar, YouTube, working Fine

(Topic created on: 12-01-2019 04:08 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Reviews
Hi Members I tried almost all online Video Streaming Apps on Beta with Note9, and I found that Except Amazon prime all including Netflix, Hotstar, Zee5, Airtel Xtreme, Vodafone Play & YouTube are working Perfectly without any issue, don't uses Jio,  so no idea about its Video streaming. 
And Everytime if something is not working properly in your Beta handset then it is not necessary that it is hole sole because of Beta malfunctioning, there might be some other issue too.

I posted since some of them are Complaining that Netflix  is not Supportive with Beta, here Netflix is working Fine... Screenshots & Screen Recording attached, though you will not get Video in screen Recording because of Copy & Piracy act....

And I have Mailed apps incompatibility issue to Quick heal total security, Amazon Prime to App developer & reviewed the same on Google play store too, since most probably it is not the issue with Beta but with their Apps.....
0 Likes
6 Comments
Yathansh_Gaba
Active Level 1
Reviews
Amazon prime works fine for me .
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Reviews
Good if it works fine 👍
0 Likes
jigarkenia
Active Level 3
Reviews
jio tv working fine
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Reviews
👍👍
0 Likes
Reviews
netflix download got deleted automatically
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Reviews
Here I also find that Netflix installed on device prior to Beta Update is only Working but after Beta you are not able to install Netflix Officially..
0 Likes