Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bugs Found - update

(Topic created on: 10-26-2019 11:20 PM)
BharadwajPuttamaraju
Active Level 1
Options
Discussions
After using beta for a while now, I have found the following annoying bugs. 

1. Audio breaking while I playing videos majorly in YouTube and Netflix. At first I thought it's a notification that caused it. But, I noticed it again and again that my audio got cut in between with out any notifications. 
2. Camera lag and sometime shutdown or over heat while taking long video or continuous shots in daylight. 
3. Battery Heating up more than normal while playing CoD or PUBG. 
4. Dark mode is not working as it intended to be there is a delay in it getting applied and some time it won't 
5. Notification panel don't show up icons and turn completely into blue dots. A restart will fix it but its must appreciated if I don't have to restart everytime.
6. Finally team Samsung got to do some thing about the Samsung Pay home position. It just doesn't suit with new navigation system. I am a regular Samsung Pay user it's most irritating to use both new gesture navigation while enabling Samsung Pay at the same time as almost always Samsung Pay open while I want to toggle or go back or main menu. 
7. Share option not working with major platforms like WhatsApp, Hike etc., Although we can share within the app. I am just taking about from gallery directly.
8.Font is a mess on white screened wallpaper and dont auto adjust and sometimes blurry. 
9. Auto Brightness doesn't work well. Unintentionally it Brightness the screen thus draining battery life. 
10. It's my request in would love to see Samsung collabs with Spotify to play their library with in Samsung Music, I love the Samsung Music UX so much. 

There were few of my findings I will update any other if I have found later. Not the 10th one, it's just my wish.. 

Update...

1.Analog clock arms on always on display shifts or disappears sometimes.
2. Status bar in dark mode does show time, signal strength notifications and battery. 
3. Keyboard sometime apper black in WhatsApp and other apps. 
4. Battery is draining too quickly. 
0 Comments