Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bug in PIN

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 02:34 PM)
Arth1
Active Level 5
Options
Discussions
Phone is not recognizing my PIN. Even I can't reset face and finger prints.
7 Comments
vickybs
Active Level 2
Discussions
Same issue. I had to reset my phone. lost my photos
0 Likes
abhinavy2j
Active Level 3
Discussions
same issue. I had to reset my phone. all my data is lost. And also unable to enter new password or pattern or face lock. as it says pattern is already entered
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Discussions
I even downgraded to Android P by withdrawing beta and flashed the OS using ODIN and due to some weird reason the problem follows on Android P as well... It doesn't accept any PINs or Patterns...

Guys don't downgrade, it does not solve this problem...

0 Likes
basant1995
Active Level 2
Discussions
same issue
0 Likes
aayush10
Active Level 6
Discussions
I am not facing this issue , after reading your post I tried removing my fingerprint and putting it again , I didn't face any problem doing it and I registered my fingerprint again within seconds
0 Likes
utsav911
Active Level 3
Discussions

I tried unlocking the device by Find My Mobile service, it was supposed to delete the lockscreen password, as well as Biometrics, I was able to access my phone. I thought problem is resolved and tried registering biometrics again, but it asked the password again. Now I thought restarting might fix this, but again, after restart, I'm stuck on lockscreen, and it doesn't accept any password. And I don't want to reset the phone, it has important data. 

IF SOMEONE FINDS SOLUTION TO THIS, PLEASE COMMENT THE SOLUTION. (NO SUGGESTIONS FOR RESETTING THE DEVICE, PLEASE)

0 Likes
basant1995
Active Level 2
Discussions
no other solution
0 Likes