Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 4 update

(Topic created on: 12-27-2019 12:56 PM)
crazyatom
Active Level 4
Options
Reviews
So Samsung just wants us to change the phone to different company or to the 10 series of galaxy devices. They put out the beta updates that contained some cool features and upgrades that are removed as we are close to the official release..
At first they added the night mode that was super good with its quality which resulted in the removal of 10sec shutter speed in the pro mode.. with that being fixed i noticed a drastically reduction in the quality of the night mode and that is just the waste of space and memory in the camera.  Last update with beta 3 we have got the better portrait mode in the camera that i think is gonna be removed or degraded soon by samsung...they are not updating anything in the software (and thats only for camera). I know we will be recieveing some errors and crashes because of the beta software (which is ok ) but they are just degrading the phone. With this beta 4 update i have noticed a drastic slow performance. Gallery freezes randomly, facebook doesnt supports the force dark mode and many more... I m sorry samsung but its nuts because it was the last year flagship its time to change the company even the oneplus 5t gives the better performance with better camera and better battery. Every body who bought this phone for camera are eagerly awaited for the 32 sec shutter speed and the 3200 iso in the camera and what we get is the worst quality than the android 9 in this update. I m sad. If you really care for the customer please surprise us with the official update which should be better than the beta update. Please samsung.😔😔😔😔 (Note fan)
9 Comments
MohitMalhotra
Active Level 3
Reviews
which phone/ handset you using?
0 Likes
crazyatom
Active Level 4
Reviews
i m a note 9 user switcher from s8 for the camera and other features.. and now i regret my decisions
0 Likes
OSMAyush
Active Level 6
Reviews
I'm also a Note Fan. But now i switched to Oneplus 7pro.
0 Likes
Ajverma
Active Level 7
Reviews
congrats...
0 Likes
NVPOL
Active Level 3
Reviews
I am fully agree with you. if Samsung does this kind of statergy to sales their new upcoming phone. its not acceptable at all. also we don't keep silent if something happen. need best quality as we buy this for premium features and paid for that. We will fight for the same if something like such degraded by Samsung
0 Likes
prateek978
Beginner Level 2
Reviews
im also agree with you bro, im also note lover but i cant buy new note every year,
i was so excited when note 9 was launched n bought within 10 days of launch i love it n wanna keep it for 3 yr atleast but samsung only provide 2 yrs update which is so sad ☹☹☹

but ill switch to oneplus next yr
0 Likes
crazyatom
Active Level 4
Reviews
i upgraded from s8 in September and i regrt my decision
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Reviews
the worst problem is battery life. samsung is not considering it at all. i have only 1 priority, atleast 5 to 6 hrs SOT and a good standby time to last the phone for full day. but these updates are killing it. not sure when samsung would listen. note 4 was too good in those terms.
Bhimcharan
Active Level 3
Reviews
I'm also fully agree with you and also die hard fan of Note Series since 2013 (Note 3)...

Please Samsung give us big surprise in official version (Specially in camera, Battery & Performance)...
0 Likes