Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery issue getting worse day by day

(Topic created on: 12-29-2019 03:54 PM)
SamPro
Active Level 8
Options
Reviews
Post beta update, seems battery is getting degraded day by day. Its a new 3 months old phone. And standby time is horrifying. Yesterday night (11.30pm)after full charge (which usually I keep beteeen 80 to 95 percent), Morning at 7.30pm checked, battery has been reduced to 79 percent. How come? Anyone faced this issue? This much battery degrade was not expected. But unfortunately Samsung is not considering it. Whenever feedback about battery is provided, get same answer. 
11 Comments
Ajverma
Active Level 7
Reviews
same
0 Likes
lolol
Active Level 3
Reviews
u won't believe but in my case it's the opposite battery idk charges faster and battery drain is very low like i keep phone at 60% in night at morning it's 58% like wise batter is very nice for me it actually lasts longer in comparison to pie,maybe reset your phone and see?
OSMAyush
Active Level 6
Reviews
I think you don't have many app installed.. You are using it as it is.
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Reviews
for me, note series is something which takes care of all check boxes and is always ready for heavy duty. with just stock apps, nowadays, I dont think note is required. I use most of my official business apps, say its email or slack. also wallets are being used very heavily, with most of the web streaming apps. I thought people buy note to use all these and even more, and it stays awake for full 24 hrs. actually note 4 was like that. now I really dont find any difference between s9 which I had used for a year, and note 9. my only intend to change the phone was battery life, which sucked in s9. but now note 9 has became worse that s9 after beta update. hope it gets resolved after official update as seen in xda forums.
0 Likes
lolol
Active Level 3
Reviews
lol i have used all 3rd party theme installer,tons of 3rd party apps 350gb full of storage space i use it to fullest and in pie battery was trash like when it reaches 25% it would drain immediately to 15% and shutdown but android 10 fixed it varies i guess
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Reviews
whats your standby time and SOT?
0 Likes
Jaimi
Beginner Level 4
Reviews
I am facing similar battery draining issues. Particularly idle battery drain at night.
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Reviews
Same here bro. The battery draining is quick while charging speeds have reduced!
0 Likes
Hemanth3123
Active Level 5
Reviews
I'm also facing same issue
0 Likes