Did you mean: 

Original topic:

software update

(Topic created on: 11-18-2019 03:54 PM)
AdinO_
Active Level 3
Options
Questions
Currently running on the one ui 2.0 beta from samsung itself my phone isn't rooted or anything but when I plug in to smart switch it shows I have an update but it doesnt update I'm using the original samsung cables but it doesnt work 
And some message in chinese pops up. 

I'm a bit confused as to if I HAVE to revert back to stock if I want to get future updates or will I get reverted automatically when the new update rolls out.. 

0 Likes
7 Comments
Questor
Active Level 6
Questions
This update will revert back your phone to Android 9. It's not an update for Android 10. You will be updated to stable android 10 automatically through OTA update once released.
AdinO_
Active Level 3
Questions
oh okay but any idea what that message in chinese means? , also when do you think the stable android 10 will be released?
0 Likes
Ronkzz
Active Level 7
Questions
use translation to check that message
Questor
Active Level 6
Questions
No idea for both.
Questions
Beta will be considered unupdated.. The stable android 10 full version wil show in ur phones OTA update itself.. Dont do anything via switch. This wil show the last stable non-beta software...
And i do not kno the chinese message. Sorry
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Questions
it means this

Smart SwitchSoftware update in progress... If the Noticebinary file is not registered, upgrade can not be proceeded. Please check if binary file is registered. OKCarncerBackupRestoreSync
AdinO_
Active Level 3
Questions
thank you ,
0 Likes